Thursday, March 15, 2012

2 Down

So, last night I noticed the baby had a barky cough and was talking like something was stuck in her throat.  I felt her glands, and they were ginormous, so I immediately gave her some of Vic's antibiotic to head this thing off.  You didn't know I had my medical degree?  Well, it's an honorary thing you earn when you squat out 3 kids.  Don't fret, I'm picking up more meds today, so they will both have enough.  Trev is in the clear, so far, though he did wake up with the darkest of circles under his eyes.  I immediately felt all over his neck when I saw him, much to his dismay, but he was cool as a cucumber, and there were no lumps to be found.  I, on the other hand, can feel my glands swelling as I type this.  That should go over well for my job interview tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment