Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Casting Call Take 2

Yesterday when I picked then kids up from school, I noticed that Victoria's cast wasn't quite right. Her fingers were barely hanging out of the opening, and her thumb wasn't even visible. I asked her what happened and she said she didn't know. Then I figured it out. She had taken off her cast. Somehow she figured out how to wiggle her little arm out so she could show her friends what her arm looked like. So, I called the doctor, and they had me bring her back in for a redo. I was not very happy, but now she has a pink and purple cast to show off. The guy who wrapped it seemed to make it impossible to slip off again, even for my little 6yo Houdini.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, she got pink and purple? What that child will do for fashion...

    ReplyDelete